Hire a meeting room
Are you looking for a local space to hold a meeting?
The Raglan House has a 15+ seat meeting room available for hire with a whiteboard, datashow and screen facilities. The room is available for hire (days and evenings). Small interview rooms are also available on request and The Raglan House lounge is available for evening hire.
The meeting room, lounge and interview rooms can be hired by the hour, half day or day. Access to kitchen facilities is included in the room hire charges.
Room hire charges
These prices are correct as of 1 January 2015 (all charges are GST inclusive).
Not for profit charges
- Interview room: $10 per hour, $30 per half day, $45 per day.
- Meeting room/lounge: $15 per hour, $40 per half day, $60 per day.
- Projector and screen: $25.
- Interview room: $15 per hour, $50 per half day, $80 per day.
- Meeting room/lounge: $20 per hour, $70 per half day, $100 per day.
- Projector and screen: $50.
Make a booking
To make an enquiry or booking please contact us.
As corporate owners of the premises, The Raglan House has precedence in the use of the premises. The Society has the right to refuse use of the premises to any group or organisation.
Conditions and user responsibility
- Bookings are to be made at The Raglan House during office hours (9.00am - 4.00pm).
- If the room hire is after hours keys can be collected from The Raglan House during office hours (9.0am - 4.00pm). The person who collects the key will be reponsible for the locking of the building and placing the key in the return box. In the event that the key is lost The Raglan House may decide either to replace the locks and permanent keys or replace the key - either action will be at the cost of the hirer.
- Payment for hire to the value of $20.00 and under is to be paid on the day of hire or when the key is collected.
- No decorations are to be attached to any wall, door, ceiling or window surfaces.
- If using the premises during opening hours please take into consideration other users of The Raglan House and keep noise to a minimum.
- The premises will be left clean, tidy and ready for use. Any need to clean the rooms following hire will be charged to the hirer. Any damage to equipment will be charged to the user organisation.
- The Raglan House is an alcohol, drug and smoke free enviroment; this includes all the building, the veranda and grounds.
- When closing the building ensure all windows are closed and lcoked where locks are fitted.
- All times of furniture moved are to be retunred to their original position.
- Please ensure all heaters, lights and taps are turned off.
- The premises are to be vacated by 11.00pm.
- Please report any breakages and negotiate payment for same with the House Manager.
- Pleae lock or monitor the front door. Only members of the hiring group and The Raglan House staff or Committee are authorised to be on the premises.
- A call out fee of $20.00 will be charged if a member of staff has to be called to The Raglan House outside of office hours.